Help! I got this monstera a month ago, it already had a yellowing leave on bottom and some sun burns… I repotted, and it got worse so I’ve decided to look at the root and sure enough the were rotting, most of them had to go, I’ve tried repotting again in tropical soil, but again it has very little roots, should I wait to see if it grows more roots or chop it up for propagation?? I’m at a loss.