Monstera Maniacs으로 돌아가기

Hey guys , im wondering if i should go ahead and size up my pot now… | Monstera Maniacs | Planta 커뮤니티

Brianne🌈🌿

Hey guys , im wondering if i should go ahead and size up my pot now or if it would be best to wait 2-3 months to repot in spring ? I’m currently In Texas and temperatures right now are 30-50 degrees Fahrenheit.

3개 중 1번째 첨부 파일3개 중 2번째 첨부 파일3개 중 3번째 첨부 파일
9개 좋아요 5개의 댓글

5개의 댓글

  1. Abbi

    Pull it out of the pot and if you see more roots than soil its time to repot, otherwise it can wait till spring.

    4개 좋아요
    • Brianne🌈🌿

      Thank you !😊

      좋아요 1개
  2. Springvision

    It sure is a beauty! How do you keep it so compact and full? Mine has gotten very lanky.

    2개 좋아요
    • Brianne🌈🌿

      I actually haven’t done anything to it since I first bought it. I water it every 2 weeks or when then soil is dry. It sits on my windowsill that’s blocked with a white sheer curtain and I mist it every 4/5 days. I also got a humidifier recently and my plants seem to love it

      좋아요 1개
  3. KJM

    I would wait until spring to repot even if it looks a little crowded. Transplanting is stressful and because this is the cool low light time of the year it would be better to wait. Now if there was a lot of root rot that would be a different story.

    좋아요 1개