I need help deciding to chop now or to wait until she pops her next leaf. I just brought her back inside for the winter and she is under a grow light currently. I just added more slow release fertilizer granuals as well. This poor girl has been on a journey. I got her as a three leaf cutting from my sister almost four years ago now. She was growing beautifully at our old house and had the perfect spot. Then I became pregnant with my second and we moved. Her care declined for a while and I couldn't find her a good spot with enough light in our new home. Her leaves started getting smaller and loosing fenestrations until I realized I could grow her outside on my covered porch and she has been out there since spring. It took sometime but she is back in full health looking magnificent. I want to chop her and just start over with the beautiful big new leaves. 1) Is it okay to reroot her over winter under a grow light? We have mild winters where I live. 2) Should I wait until she pops her new leaf before chopping? It looks like it could pop anytime, but on the other hand it might not since I just moved her and changed her conditions. 3) What is the max leaves you think is okay to reroot together? Is four on the same stem too many?