Monstera Maniacsに戻る

Hey guys , im wondering if i should go ahead and size up my pot now… | Monstera Maniacs | Plantaコミュニティ

Brianne🌈🌿

Hey guys , im wondering if i should go ahead and size up my pot now or if it would be best to wait 2-3 months to repot in spring ? I’m currently In Texas and temperatures right now are 30-50 degrees Fahrenheit.

3件中1件目の添付ファイル3件中2件目の添付ファイル3件中3件目の添付ファイル
9件のいいね 5件のコメント

5件のコメント

  1. Abbi

    Pull it out of the pot and if you see more roots than soil its time to repot, otherwise it can wait till spring.

    4件のいいね
    • Brianne🌈🌿

      Thank you !😊

      いいね 1件
  2. Springvision

    It sure is a beauty! How do you keep it so compact and full? Mine has gotten very lanky.

    2件のいいね
    • Brianne🌈🌿

      I actually haven’t done anything to it since I first bought it. I water it every 2 weeks or when then soil is dry. It sits on my windowsill that’s blocked with a white sheer curtain and I mist it every 4/5 days. I also got a humidifier recently and my plants seem to love it

      いいね 1件
  3. KJM

    I would wait until spring to repot even if it looks a little crowded. Transplanting is stressful and because this is the cool low light time of the year it would be better to wait. Now if there was a lot of root rot that would be a different story.

    いいね 1件