Volver a Monstera Maniacs

Hey guys , im wondering if i should go ahead and size up my pot now… | Monstera Maniacs | Comunidad de Planta

Brianne🌈🌿

Hey guys , im wondering if i should go ahead and size up my pot now or if it would be best to wait 2-3 months to repot in spring ? I’m currently In Texas and temperatures right now are 30-50 degrees Fahrenheit.

Adjunto 1 de 3Adjunto 2 de 3Adjunto 3 de 3
9 Me gusta 5 comentarios

5 comentarios

  1. Abbi

    Pull it out of the pot and if you see more roots than soil its time to repot, otherwise it can wait till spring.

    4 Me gusta
    • Brianne🌈🌿

      Thank you !😊

      1 me gusta
  2. Springvision

    It sure is a beauty! How do you keep it so compact and full? Mine has gotten very lanky.

    2 Me gusta
    • Brianne🌈🌿

      I actually haven’t done anything to it since I first bought it. I water it every 2 weeks or when then soil is dry. It sits on my windowsill that’s blocked with a white sheer curtain and I mist it every 4/5 days. I also got a humidifier recently and my plants seem to love it

      1 me gusta
  3. KJM

    I would wait until spring to repot even if it looks a little crowded. Transplanting is stressful and because this is the cool low light time of the year it would be better to wait. Now if there was a lot of root rot that would be a different story.

    1 me gusta