Propagating & Sowing으로 돌아가기

Hey all! Should I practice more patience and leave him in the water… | Propagating & Sowing | Planta 커뮤니티

Dakota the plant guy

Hey all! Should I practice more patience and leave him in the water or would it be good to plant now? There doesn’t seem be anymore sign of new roots 🤷🏽‍♂️ - Monstera Esqueleto -

1개 중 1번째 첨부 파일
2개 좋아요 6개의 댓글

6개의 댓글

  1. Dakota the plant guy

    Has been in water since April 22!

    0개 좋아요
  2. Lisa

    Personally I would say you FINALLY got what u need. Plant that baby!!!

    2개 좋아요
  3. Catnip

    If ur nervous, try moving to perlite first. But it’ll probs be ok

    좋아요 1개
  4. Riley

    I would wait until those roots are at least 3 inches long

    좋아요 1개
    • Dakota the plant guy

      The angle is definitely misleading, they are about 2.5-3in… i wont lie I planted it 😳

      0개 좋아요
  5. Sydnei

    i’d wait until it has secondary roots but the plant is resilient.

    좋아요 1개